A tabbed interface (like Google Chrome).
Designed for Electron, but also browser-compatible with a jQuery wrapper. This serves as a great example and starting point if you’re working on a project that will use Electron Webviews or IFrames.
- Supports Electron Webviews.
- Looks and feels like Google Chrome tabs.
- Default and/or custom tab titles.
- Default and/or custom tab favicons.
- Drag n’ drop tab arrangement like Chrome.
<iframe>(web browser) view types.
- Automatic favicons/titles in
- Navigation events; i.e., changes in location, title, favicon (like a browser).
- Can also run as just tabs — i.e., bring your own content views.
- Easy access via jQuery and triggers several events.
Tip: In these demos you can ‘View Page Source’ for additional insight.
Projects Using Chrome Tabs
You can simply download a ZIP file containing the contents of the Git repository. Or, you can install the NPM module for NodeJS/Electron applications. There is also a Composer package available for PHP projects.
Install Node Module
npm install x-chrome-tabs --save
Or Install Composer Package
composer require src-works/chrome-tabs
Or use CDN for Web-Based Projects
https://cdn.rawgit.com/src-works/chrome-tabs/1.0.0/dists/js/bundle.min.js https://cdn.rawgit.com/src-works/chrome-tabs/1.0.0/src/css/base.min.css https://cdn.rawgit.com/src-works/chrome-tabs/1.0.0/src/css/dark.min.css